$400 Million Sale for Rundle Place
04 Feb 2016
In Februrary epc.Pacific sold highly regarded asset, Rundle Place to US-based private equity company, Blackstone for a record $400million.
The retail component has an area of 22,000 sqm, and includes more than 85 shops. The 11-storey office tower at 80 Grenfell Street has a net lettable area of 23,500 sqm and is leased to Bendigo and Adelaide Bank.
Rundle Place is a new retail and office development on the site of the old Harris Scarfe department store on Grenfell Street. It was developed and completed in 2013.
- Port Adelaide State Government Office Completion Time Lapse
- Revitalising the City of Port Adelaide - Topping Out Ceremony
- A time-lapse marks completion of substructure works at Port Adelaide’s newest development.
- Hampton Station Precinct - Town Planning Application Lodged
- Local Team Appointed for Ipswich Council Administration Building
- Ground Breaking Ceremony - Port Adelaide State Government Office
- Ipswich City Centre Re Vitalisation
- HAVE YOUR SAY - Hampton Station Precinct
- Awarded Port Adelaide Government Office
- epc.Pacific awarded $150 Million Ipswich Urban Regeneration
- ATO Achieve's 6 Star First
- 80 Grenfell Street - Awarded Sustainability 'Trifecta'
- epc.Pacific Awarded Development Rights for Urban Regeneration for Hampton Station Precinct