A time-lapse marks completion of substructure works at Port Adelaide’s newest development.
03 Apr 2017
A five-star green star and NABERS design rated development is flashing before our eyes in Adelaide’s North. The 6 story office complex being built by Hansen Yuncken will become home to 500 Government employees in 2018. The HY team has been involved in the Project since inception and are 5 mths into construction. 110 piles have been completed and the first of 19 concrete pours commenced this week. Working with the City of Port Adelaide Enfield to create a ‘Living Port, the Project is utilising 99% local contractors and the on-site workforce will peak to in excss of 100 later this year.
- Port Adelaide State Government Office Completion Time Lapse
- Revitalising the City of Port Adelaide - Topping Out Ceremony
- Hampton Station Precinct - Town Planning Application Lodged
- Local Team Appointed for Ipswich Council Administration Building
- Ground Breaking Ceremony - Port Adelaide State Government Office
- Ipswich City Centre Re Vitalisation
- HAVE YOUR SAY - Hampton Station Precinct
- Awarded Port Adelaide Government Office
- epc.Pacific awarded $150 Million Ipswich Urban Regeneration
- $400 Million Sale for Rundle Place
- ATO Achieve's 6 Star First
- 80 Grenfell Street - Awarded Sustainability 'Trifecta'
- epc.Pacific Awarded Development Rights for Urban Regeneration for Hampton Station Precinct