Myer Commit to New Long-Term Lease at Albury
01 Mar 2020
epc.Pacific have confirmed they've finalised negotiations to secure Myer’s commitment to a new long-term lease, store refurbishment and upgrade program at the Albury City Centre. The outcome is a strong boost and confidence builder for both the investment and the City of Albury.
In a positive and confident move by the company, Myer CEO, John King, recently announced the company’s commitment at their recent Annual AGM.
“The commitment galvanises the Centre’s position as the Fashion and Food destination of choice for the region. We have enjoyed the process and collaborative discussions with John and his team.” stated Patrick Smith of epc.Pacific.
“The centre enjoys outstanding loyalty from our customers and we are delighted to be investing further in the region at this time’.
The announcement follows the recent completion of an extensive investment by Woolworths in a complete refurbishment and upgrade of their full line supermarket.
- epc.Pacific shortlisted for Geelong Civic Precinct Project
- Port Adelaide State Government Office Completion Time Lapse
- Revitalising the City of Port Adelaide - Topping Out Ceremony
- A time-lapse marks completion of substructure works at Port Adelaide’s newest development.
- Hampton Station Precinct - Town Planning Application Lodged
- Local Team Appointed for Ipswich Council Administration Building
- Ground Breaking Ceremony - Port Adelaide State Government Office
- Ipswich City Centre Re Vitalisation
- HAVE YOUR SAY - Hampton Station Precinct
- Awarded Port Adelaide Government Office
- epc.Pacific awarded $150 Million Ipswich Urban Regeneration
- $400 Million Sale for Rundle Place
- ATO Achieve's 6 Star First
- 80 Grenfell Street - Awarded Sustainability 'Trifecta'
- epc.Pacific Awarded Development Rights for Urban Regeneration for Hampton Station Precinct