HAVE YOUR SAY - Hampton Station Precinct
03 Nov 2016
The Hampton Station Precinct is set for an exciting change that will transform the area into a vibrant ‘Urban Village’.
epc.Pacific has been selected by VicTrack and the Department of Health and Human Services as the project developer and partner to regenerate this major activity centre.The proposed design for the station precinct improves amenity, safety and housing diversity by incorporating:
- increased commuter car parking
- station platform upgrades
- a new integrated bus interchange
- residential apartments
- new open space
- improved pedestrian and cycle connections
- new retail/café spaces
Between Thursday 3rd November and Saturday 19th November 2016, we are seeking community feedback on the draft design.
For more information or to provide your feedback please visit the project website www.hamptonstationprecinct.engagementhq.com.
- Port Adelaide State Government Office Completion Time Lapse
- Revitalising the City of Port Adelaide - Topping Out Ceremony
- A time-lapse marks completion of substructure works at Port Adelaide’s newest development.
- Hampton Station Precinct - Town Planning Application Lodged
- Local Team Appointed for Ipswich Council Administration Building
- Ground Breaking Ceremony - Port Adelaide State Government Office
- Ipswich City Centre Re Vitalisation
- Awarded Port Adelaide Government Office
- epc.Pacific awarded $150 Million Ipswich Urban Regeneration
- $400 Million Sale for Rundle Place
- ATO Achieve's 6 Star First
- 80 Grenfell Street - Awarded Sustainability 'Trifecta'
- epc.Pacific Awarded Development Rights for Urban Regeneration for Hampton Station Precinct