ATO Achieve's 6 Star First
07 Oct 2015
The Australian Taxation Office's new regional headquarters in Dandenong has achieved a 6 Star Greenstar rating making it the first new ATO Building in Australia to have achieved the international grade sustainability rating.
The ATO has commenced their transition to occupancy of the new 14,500 sqm urban landmark office building being developed by epc.Pacific, which has exceeded and surpassed it’s sustainability requirements to deliver a 6 Star first for the ATO.
“The entire project team has collectively contributed to exceed expectations on many fronts with the development ahead on time, quality and most excitingly exceeding our original sustainability targets.” stated epc.Pacific’s Managing Director, Patrick Smith.
“We have enjoyed a great partnership with the ATO and all stakeholders of the development have been aligned to put in the extra effort to exceed expectations. We are proud to have developed a next generation building, with an outstanding workspace environment and excellent sustainability credentials. We are also excited at the social return the project delivers via progressing the urban re-geneartion and revitalisation of the Dandenong CAD ”
ATO’s project Director Peter Dalton, confirmed the project is ahead of schedule and the ATO has commenced the process to take formal occupancy with practical completion granted well ahead of schedule.
“It has been a well integrated project which has allowed a smooth and relatively seemless transition for our staff to occupy and enjoy a modern and future focussed workspace which will deliver significant increases in efficiency and we believe will assist in achieving greater productivity.” stated Mr Dalton
The building , designed with a highly efficient, integrated and energy focussed services design and floor plates also offers occupants two very large integrated outdoor terraces as well as floor by floor break out areas. Floor plate areas in the 6 level building vary from 2800 sq m to 2100 sq m per level with a central core design, providing excellent flexibility to sub divide the lettable area in the future, if so required.
The success with the ATO follows closely on epc.Pacific’s successful sustainability outcomes at their award winning $150M development of the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank headquarters at 80 Grenfell Street Adelaide, which recently achieved a 5 star trifecta, being the first bank building in South Australia to achieve a 5 Star Greenstar, a 5 Star NABERS and a 5 Star Greenstar Fit-out Rating.
- Port Adelaide State Government Office Completion Time Lapse
- Revitalising the City of Port Adelaide - Topping Out Ceremony
- A time-lapse marks completion of substructure works at Port Adelaide’s newest development.
- Hampton Station Precinct - Town Planning Application Lodged
- Local Team Appointed for Ipswich Council Administration Building
- Ground Breaking Ceremony - Port Adelaide State Government Office
- Ipswich City Centre Re Vitalisation
- HAVE YOUR SAY - Hampton Station Precinct
- Awarded Port Adelaide Government Office
- epc.Pacific awarded $150 Million Ipswich Urban Regeneration
- $400 Million Sale for Rundle Place
- 80 Grenfell Street - Awarded Sustainability 'Trifecta'
- epc.Pacific Awarded Development Rights for Urban Regeneration for Hampton Station Precinct